Complete Vision Care for the Whole Family:
- Eye Exams for Adults, Children and Infants
- Diagnosis and Comanagement of Eye Disease
- Refractive Surgery Assessment and Comanagement
- Treatment for Eye Infections, Eye Injuries, and Dry Eye
- Wide Selection of High Quality Frames and Lenses
- Complete Contact Lens Selection
- Eyewear Consultants on staff
The Helen Ross McNabb Center is a premier not-for-profit provider of behavioral health services in East Tennessee. Since 1948, the Center has provided quality and compassionate care to children, adults and families experiencing mental illness, addiction and social challenges. Last year, the Center served more than 20,000 individuals in 21 counties. The Center's mission remains clear and simple; “Improving the lives of the people we serve.” For more information, visit www.mcnabbcenter.org or call 865-637-9711
We are one of the largest providers of short-term and long-term health care services in the United States. Through our affiliated entities, we provide services through skilled nursing facilities in several states.
We are committed to providing compassionate, family-oriented short-term and long-term care.